Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions
1. The partners
The Repovesi national park, Metsähallitus, Etelä-Suomen luontopalvelut (nature services in Southern Finland)
Address: Maaherrankatu 19, FI-50100 Mikkeli, FINLAND.
The rental premises and huts in the Repovesi national park are being owned by Metsähallitus.
Rental booking and reservation management:
Repovalkea Oy / Tervarumpu
Address: Niittymäentie 13, FI-46110 TUOHIKOTTI
Tel: +358 400 718 248
Business ID: FI2363958-7
Repovalkea Oy/Tervarumpu is the service provider responsible for the rental hut and rental premises bookings and interconnected online services in the Repovesi national park.
The customer complies to these terms and conditions when booking a rental hut or rental premises in the Repovesi national park through the web service.
2. Rental terms
- The customer is responsible for getting acquainted with the description, instructions and rental terms regarding the rental object.
- The reservation is binding once the booking confirmation has been sent in the e-mail address provided by the customer.
- The customer is obliged to pay the reservations by a chosen payment method and by adhering to the paying terms.
- The online booking service sends a booking confirmation in the e-mail address provided by the customer.
- Should the reservation fail Metsähallitus or Tervarumpu don’t hold the responsibility. The customer must contact Tervarumpu without a delay in order to correct the situation. In such a case Metsähallitus or Tervarumpu can’t guarantee the vacancy of the rental object. Should the rental object not be vacant, the purchase is either canceled and the payment returned, or a substitutive rental object will be offered instead.
- Booking modification and cancellation
- Cancellation date is the date when Tervarumpu has been noted of the cancellation.
- The customer is responsible of sending the cancellation on time.
- In case of a cancellation by the customer:
- If the booking is canceled latest 14 days before the start of the reservation, the booking fee of 25 € will be claimed. The same amount will be collected also when canceling a web booking.
- If the booking is canceled latest 48 h before the start of the reservation, an amount of 50 % of the cost of the reservation will be claimed.
- If the booking is canceled later than 48 h before the start of the reservation, an amount of 100 % of the cost of the reservation will be claimed.
- When the reservation has been made by using a discount code, an amount of 100 % of the cost of the reservation will be claimed, regardless of the moment of cancellation.
- The reservation can be moved to another date by the customer on the following terms:
- The reservation can be moved to another date only once.
- The reservation shall be moved to another date no later than 14 days before the start of the original reservation.
- A fee of 25 € will be claimed, when the reservation is being moved.
- In case the customer cancels a reservation which has been moved, an amount of 100 % of the cost of the reservation will be claimed, regardless of the moment of cancellation.
- The occupant, Metsähallitus, holds the right to cancel the reservation in a case of a force majeure. The customer will be informed of this cancellation without a delay.
- In case of a reservation cancellation by the occupant, Metsähallitus, the customer will be reimbursed 100 % of the payment.
- Any expenses caused by the force majeure to the customer will not be reimbursed.
- The customer shall return the keys in accordance to given instructions.
- In case of a missing or an unreturned key the occupant, Metsähallitus, holds the right to claim a fee of minimum 50 €.
- Tervarumpu holds the right to claim a fee of minimum 50 € in case of a lost key or a key left inside a rental object.
- The usage of the rental object has been determined in the object description.
- The customer holds the right to stay in the rental object and its premises and utilize the equipment in the rental place throughout the duration of the rental period.
- Should the customer notice anything inadequate about the rental object, the rental booking and reservation management, Tervarumpu, must be informed without a delay.
- The customer is responsible for the tidiness of the rental objective and the premises, including the yard, and the removal of all waste once the rental period expires.
- In case the customer has chosen to clean the rental object and fails to comply, a cleaning fee of 200 % of the original cleaning fee will be claimed by Tervarumpu from the customer.
- The rental object is available throughout the rental period described in the rental object description.
- Pets are not allowed in the rental object and on the premises, unless otherwise stated in the rental object description.
- The customer is obliged to compensate the damages she/he has caused to the rental object, to the occupant, Metsähallitus. The person making the reservation is also responsible for all persons at the rental object and the premises throughout the rental period.
- The occupant, Metsähallitus, is not liable for reimbursing any costs caused to the customer by nature occurrences, such as weather, animals or insects.
- Any reclamation must be filed as soon as possible after the contemptible event has occurred.
- Should the event remain unsolved or a compensation demand has been filed, the reclamation must be sent in a written form within one month from the end of the reservation period.
- Tervarumpu and/or the occupant, Metsähallitus, aspire to address and handle the reclamation as soon as possible, latest within one month after the reclamation has reached them.
- Should the customer and Tervarumpu and/or the occupant, Metsähallitus, fail to reach a settlement, the customer may forward the reclamation to the Finnish Consumer Disputes Board (Kuluttajariitalautakunta).
3. Terms of payment
- Tervarumpu utilizes trustworthy and renowned payment brokers.
- Tervarumpu doesn’t save any debit / credit card data.
- The customer adheres to the terms of conditions of the chosen payment method.
Billing info (for companies)
- Billing only for companies and organizations.
- Billing through an automated invoicing service (Trust Kapital Oy)
- The invoice must be paid by due date, described in the invoice.
- A penalty interest will be added to invoices paid after expiration. In case the original invoice has been paid by using the original invoice after the due date, the additional penalty interest will be billed with a separate invoice.
- The online payment broker is Maksukaista (Paybyway Oy, business ID 2486559-4), a registered company under the Finnish Financial Supervisory Authority (Finanssivalvonta). In the account statement and in the invoice as the biller Maksukaista / Paybyweb Oy will be stated. Maksukaista brokers all payments forward to the seller/webshop. Payment has been secured through Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure. The trade will be generated between the customer and the webshop. The webshop holds responsibility of all trade- and commerce-related responsibilities.
Paybyway Oy; Business ID: 2486559-4
Address: Laserkatu 6
Tel.: +358 29 300 5050
- In case the payment procedure fails to complete when making the reservation, Tervarumpu will not address the reservation further.
4. General terms
- The prices in the web shop include VAT, 24 %.
- The webshop only serves customers of legal age, as well as companies.
- The webshop reserves the right for price adjustments.
- The Tervarumpu data collection system only saves the customers’ contact information (name, address, telephone number, e-mail address)
- The customer will be held responsible of the authenticity of the given information.
- The occupant, Metsähallitus, and Tervarumpu reserve the right to utilize and to hand further the registered contact information for marketing purposes, to e-commerce and to direct marketing, as well as to market research and polls, unless the customer disallows this.
- The right to adjust the terms and conditions will be reserved by Tervarumpu. The customer is responsible for getting acquainted with the valid terms and conditions.
Terms and conditions updated: 26.7.2019